Join our DigiBlox virtual launch session to take a fresh view on Digital Education
4th June 6.30pm UK Time
Covid19 has moved millions into digital work, remote and commute-free. We need to upskill young people, grads and adult learners but also prepare them to set up new online businesses and be alert to Fake News deluge that we are facing in cyberspace.
DigiBlox is our new Digital Skills Training Framework created as part of European Erasmus+ upskilling fund
Our panel will ask the following questions:
- What do we need to train people on digital media in 2020 – Tactics and ethics for Europeans
- How DigiBlox can help in use of digital media with a critical eye? – Swimming with sharks
- How to avoid cultural mishaps in European online communication?
- What does it take to set up an online start-up or NGO in European countries?
- How can you use this new course framework in your own educational venue?
Intro to DigiBlox – Stay Alert in our ‘New Normal’
Eva Pascoe – Digital Liberties and Cybersalon.org
How 5G created Covid19? – Fake News Wars 2.0
Georgina Heffernan – Capacity Ireland
From digital skills to digital mindset – We are all on Team Human
Discussion with the panel to follow, with all Zoom attendees welcome to raise questions/comments and help to shape the debate.
Summer Vibes Livestream by DJ Dilly.World
If you pre-registered with Eventrbrite you should have received the above Zoom Link via your email. The Launch will start 6.30pm Thursday 4th June. Please log into Zoom 10 minutes before the start time. For more info please see Digiblox.org and Cybersalon.org. For any questions contact email@example.com