We are fast growing and multi award winning directional lingerie brand. Following a period of significant growth we are now looking for an E commerce Manager to join our West London team to accelerate our online growth plans.
This is a role suited to a bright, energetic, and flexible professional that would thrive in a fast paced environment. This is a rare opportunity to grow with and help shape a future global brand. If you enjoy being a key part of a small team and want to genuinely help shape the success of a fast growing business then read on.
The successful candidate will have proven and extensive experience of leading e-commerce and digital marketing in a commercial environment – preferably retail /fashion or similar services.
We are looking for someone to become a meaningful part of our team, grow with us and share in the company’s success as we expand. As part of a small team you will have great autonomy and genuine responsibility for influencing and delivering business success.
- Manage the annual online marketing budget (customer acquisition and e-commerce) with regular review and reporting on ROI of each activity
- Support Brand Manager with implementation of digital marketing
- Manage the implementation of the e-com strategy, getting the most out of internal team and external agencies
- Continually review the relevance and commercial potential of new areas of digital development, and make recommendations
- Oversee, implement and optimise e-commerce strategy to ensure revenue growth through increased customer acquisition, conversion and AOV
- Be responsible for overall website performance and online trading. Work closely with the external IT team, the Merchandise Team and outside suppliers on continuous improvements to the public website and digital systems
- Manage and optimise our website (and mini-sites) to improve new customer acquisition, sales and brand experience
- Work with Brand Manager and others to promote an engaging and exciting product range (understanding of context marketing and predictive analytics beneficial)
- Be accountable for identifying and driving products and “own” business benefits of each promotion
- Implement and optimise our customer acquisition strategy, including: SEO, PPC, affiliate, social, print advertising, direct marketing and leafleting, as well as emerging channels
- Manage and develop tools for comparative evaluation of different channels, looking at CPA, quality and quantity of customers
- Conduct regular and in-depth analysis of our customer trends and patterns and act on this analysis to inform short, medium and long term strategy
- Management of the Front End developer/Designer and external agencies
- Other projects and responsibilities which arise on an ad hoc basis
- Proven and extensive experience of leading e-commerce and digital marketing in a commercial environment – preferably retail /fashion or similar services
- Confident, enthusiastic and strategic with strong leadership and influencing skills, able to work collaboratively across the business, and to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Experience at operational level with a ‘can-do’ approach as this is very much hands-on role
- Relish a trading and operational environment where you are only as good as your last sale!
- Experience with Shopify or Magento beneficial
- Good analytical skills with the ability to make sense of Google Analytics and trading data
- Experience with project planning and good management skills
About the Company
The brand is a multi award-winning lingerie brand, and the exclusive license holder for a very hot label. The brand is a multichannel retailer – sales channels include ecommerce, marketplace and wholesale via selected stockists such as Selfridges, ASOS, Figleaves and Urban Outfitters.
Please kindly send CV and covering letter to [email protected]